ABSOR.B™ - Core Unit
Original price $3,500.00 - Original price $3,500.00
$3,500.00 - $3,500.00
Current price $3,500.00
The only IoT, Modular & Data-Driven Absorbance & Transmittance Meter on the Market.
ABSOR.B™ is part of the CASCAD.S™ series of optical instruments. Operating as a discrete spectrophotometer, it represents the latest advancement in absorbance and transmittance measurements in liquid materials. The ABSOR.B™ is a fully customizable, scalable, actionable, and data-driven instrument. By using interchangeable cartridges operating at different wavelengths, this device enables easy and precise measurement of absorbance and transmittance at various scales.
User can build and augment ABSOR.B™ discrete spectrophotometer as needed, when needed. Wavelength-specific optical cartridges can be plugged and operated in the ABSOR.B™ at any time in order to fulfil existing applications or new projects:
- Choose the appropriate optical emitting or receiving cartridge with the wavelength that suits the needs of your particular application.
- Simply plug and use interchangeable emission and reception optical cartridges with specific wavelengths.
- Order new optical cartridges (wavelengths) as your applications and projects evolve over time.
- Use the sample holder that best suits your needs: 10 mL, 4 mL, or 1 mL vials, cuvette, or PCR-tube.
- Operate the ABSOR.B™ under a flow hood by leveraging the communication capabilities of the wireless operating tablet.
- Benefit from the outstanding data acquisition and processing capabilities of the Soft Matter Analytics App.
- Experience effortless scalability and maximum flexibility with the advanced modularity of ABSOR.B™.
- Whether your testing needs evolve or new applications emerge, you can add new units to your system at any time.
- Simply pair new ABSOR.B™ units with your existing system and control up to five instruments from a single tablet with the Soft Matter Analytics App.
- With each ABSOR.B™ unit able to operate independently and with a different set of cartridges, you can tailor your system to precisely meet your needs.
Technical features and specs of the ABSOR.B™:
- Measurement range: 0-5 OD
- Photometric resolution: 0.001 OD
- Reproducibility: <0.8% at 2 OD
- Linearity: ≤ 0.8% from 0.0 to 2.0 OD
- Light Source / Light Detector: Laser / Si PhotoDiode
- Emission cartridges: 850 nm ± 5 nm (bandwidth < 3 nm), 635 nm ± 5 nm (bandwidth < 3 nm), 520 nm ± 1 nm (bandwidth < 3 nm) and 405 nm ± 10 nm (bandwidth < 3 nm) (cartridges are interchangeable)
- Compatible with multiple sample holders: 1, 4 or 10 mL vials, 10 mL Cuvette, 200 µL PCR-Tubes.
- Measuring modes: Kinetics over time or single point measurement.
- Custom time steps between measurements: 7 seconds to 60 minutes
- Custom total measurement time: 10 seconds to 240 hours
- Environment: 15°C to 30°C; max 95% RH non-condensing
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC (±10%), 50 – 60 Hz, 1.5 A max
- Dimensions: 146 x 146 x 94 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
- 10.5’’ Windows tablet with protective cover: 245 mm x 175 mm x 8 mm
- Operating software: Soft Matter Analytics™ software
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE INSTRUMENT IS SOLD ALONE AND THAT YOU NEED TO SELECT EMISSION OPTICAL CARTRIDGES, RECEPTION OPTICAL CARTRIDGES AND A CONNECTIVITY & MONITORING TABLET TO COMPLEMENT YOUR INSTRUMENT.