Annual Maintenance - Operation Qualification (OQ) and Calibration
The principle of this calibration is to realize a series of tests of each sensor and actuator and to compare the result with official targeted results and accepted tolerance of the system. Corrections are made to correct any deviations. Rheolution's Customer Support Engineer will travel to the customer’s site and perform the equipment's calibration and maintenance for three days.
Type of calibration and verifications realized:
- Temperature probe (calibration)
- Temperature in sample (calibration)
- Measurement of sample height (calibration)
- Vibration source amplitude (calibration)
- Laser probe amplitude (calibration)
- Vibration source frequency (verification of conformity)
- Laser probe frequency measurement (verification of conformity)
At the end of the calibration process, Rheolution will issue a set of certificates of calibration and conformity. These certified calibrations are recommended to be performed once a year.
The annual service also comprises:
- The general inspection and cleaning of the instrument.
- Replacement of consumable items in the toolbox (anti-evaporation covering liquid and small missing parts).
- Annual calibration as outlined above.
- Production of Certificates of Calibration and Conformity